Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Diet Journal OR Preparation for Alaska, AGAIN
North to Alaska!! You have heard that from me before. Will we get there this time?
NOW, I need to loose the weight that I have gained first, so this will be a Weight Loss journal, too. I had gained 60 pounds in the last 5 years. Now it come OFF.
There are 2 "before" pictues here. Actually, they are my AFter gettin FAT pictures. My After pictures are what I will return to.
My cyber friend, Margie from TN, suggested I update my blog with this preparation. That is a splendid idea, Margie. Thank you.
I started on the weight loss "eating healthy" about November 1, 2005. I am attending Weight Watcher meetings (I was a Life time member!). I religiously follow the program and my knowledge of healthy eating and behavoirs.
To date, I have lost 25 pounds. I have 35 more to go.
So you see, two of my goals are
1. Goal weight by May 15, 2006
2. Head to Alaska, by car, about May 23, 2006. This includes the goal of wanting to drive the Alaska highway.
I need a cheering section.
NOW, I need to loose the weight that I have gained first, so this will be a Weight Loss journal, too. I had gained 60 pounds in the last 5 years. Now it come OFF.
There are 2 "before" pictues here. Actually, they are my AFter gettin FAT pictures. My After pictures are what I will return to.
My cyber friend, Margie from TN, suggested I update my blog with this preparation. That is a splendid idea, Margie. Thank you.
I started on the weight loss "eating healthy" about November 1, 2005. I am attending Weight Watcher meetings (I was a Life time member!). I religiously follow the program and my knowledge of healthy eating and behavoirs.
To date, I have lost 25 pounds. I have 35 more to go.
So you see, two of my goals are
1. Goal weight by May 15, 2006
2. Head to Alaska, by car, about May 23, 2006. This includes the goal of wanting to drive the Alaska highway.
I need a cheering section.